MIXED MEDIA BY ZEHNER

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Summer 2016

     Sometimes it seems that we just blink and another year has gone by.  For the past few years I have not accomplished much with my art or building my etsy shop.  So this summer with a ton of surgeries and illnesses finally behind me,  I am trying once again.  I have joined an online group of other entrepreneurs and have learned a lot about SEO (search engine optimization), photography, writing, branding, and a lot of other stuff.  It is overwhelming at times.  Anyway, finally, with the help of the experts, I have bought a domain name and just beginning to build a website. It is kind of freaking me out because it is one more thing on my long, long list of things I want to accomplish this summer.  I still want to leave some time for those pesky household summer tasks like spraying the fence with sealer, painting the patio table and benches, growing tomatoes, and continuing my fight with the weeds in my flower beds.  Anyway, I recently squeezed in a little time for artwork and here are some of my projects.  You can find them in my etsy shop by clicking on the little frog on the right side of the page, or following this link:   https://www.etsy.com/shop/mixedmediabyzehner




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback.

til next time...