MIXED MEDIA BY ZEHNER

Friday, November 1, 2013

Mystery Build Contest - Voting Begins - Pics of my Project

Today, voting begins for the annual Mystery Build Contest at http://www.mysterybuild.com .   The theme this year was to "Reinvent a Work of Art".   My entry is on page 9 and is entry #267.  You can go directly to my link here:

CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR ME    

 My inspirational artist is Norman Rockwell, and his painting, "Triple Self-Portrait".  The name of my piece is "Rockwell in the Third Dimension".
 I'm posting pics of my entry and close-ups of the building process.  It is called a "Mystery" because when you order the kit, you don't know what's in it or what exactly you'll have to work with.  You can only use materials in the kit plus some liquids including  paint.  So first,  go vote (pick me, pick me!),  then I challenge you to order a kit for yourself and compete in the new contest. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback.

til next time...