MIXED MEDIA BY ZEHNER

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Here it is October already!  Where does the time go?  I had to take a little 'vacation' and have my rotator cuff repaired so it will be awhile before I can get back to making art.  I also had to put my etsy shops on vacation for awhile.  I  now have a booth at Amarillo Antiques Mall and Auction Barn (on Rockwell Road between Amarillo and Canyon, TX).  I have filled it with vintage stuff for the time being, but soon I hope to be able to make art again.  Pics of my booth coming soon (If you see something you'd like to purchase,  contact me on either etsy shop (I check those messages often and sometimes miss comments on the blog).  Shoulder surgery is such a long recovery!  :(     Bummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback.

til next time...